how do I decode mutiple H.264 video streams simultaneously by using OpenMax IL infrastructure?

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Mon Nov 23 07:45:36 PST 2015

Le dimanche 22 novembre 2015 à 19:24 -0800, zhang007z a écrit :
> hi Nicolas Dufresne-3 , for such problems ,do you have any good ideas
> ?
> thank you for spending your time for my issues.thank you very much.

All this seems like theoretical issues which falls outside GStreamer
scope. Many people (even commercially) uses gst-omx to leverage
multiple decoder instances on Raspberry Pi. The rest, is out of scope
for this mailing list. If you have specific issues with gst-omx
implementation, let us know.

regards,
Nicolas