Android 6.0 gstreamer 1.0: frame is not writable

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Wed Nov 25 19:43:22 PST 2015

On Mi, 2015-11-25 at 12:40 -0800, Gregoire Gentil wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Do understand that the same code is working on Nexus 7 2013 running
> Android 5.1.1.
>
> To answer precisely your question, I do:
>
> playbin uri=... video-sink="... ! glimagesink"
>
> video_sink = gst_bin_get_by_interface(GST_BIN(bin),
> GST_TYPE_VIDEO_OVERLAY);
> GstPad *pad = gst_element_get_static_pad(video_sink, "sink");
> gst_pad_add_probe(pad, GST_PAD_PROBE_TYPE_BUFFER,
> (GstPadProbeCallback)cb, NULL, NULL);

You need to provide some more details about your pipeline here, what
are those dots exactly and what kind of media file are you playing?

Did you also check that the same decoder (or at least another
amcvideodec-* decoder) is used in both cases? Which version of
GStreamer are you using, 1.6.1 or something else?