Controlling the duration of streaming

philippe renon philippe_renon at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 12 23:33:45 PDT 2015

Hi,
That was quick...
Unfortunately the ring.obj needs additional files.

I am seeing these errors:    Obj unable to find mtllib 'ring.mtl'
    Obj unable to find material 'ring_initialShadingGroup3'
finish_line.obj complains about other missing files:    Obj unable to find mtllib 'finish_line.mtl'
    Obj unable to find material 'surfaceShader1SG'

Philippe.