liveadder is dead

Nirbheek Chauhan nirbheek.chauhan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 16:16:45 PDT 2015

To be honest I'd just wipe it since it's better to break explicitly and
have people learn the replacement than silently continue to have possibly
broken code due to differences (implicit) between liveadder and audiomixer.
But it's up to you. :)

On 13-Oct-2015 16:32, "Olivier Crête" <olivier.crete at collabora.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> At least Fedora ships of with the 1.x patch applied.
>
> I can write something to have a latency property in milliseconds if
people really care as people seem to care more than I expected.