Low FPS with rtpgstpay and udpsink

Hamdi Rakkez hamdi.rakez.selotec at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 11:02:49 PDT 2015

Thank you both Olivier and Mark.

Mark, in fact you are absolutely right about the loss when trying to
convert color-space from *GRAY8* to *BGRA*.
But when it come to converting from *GRAY8* to *I420*, this is much more
expensive in processing.

I've used the *co/dec* *huffyuv* in a quite similar pipeline, (gst-1.5.90)
but I am getting a noise like snow both with *videotestsrc* and a GRAY8
video-sample.