Gstreamer Segmentation Fault

Mostafa Farzane farzanemostafa at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 11:56:12 PDT 2015

hello,first of all thanks for taking time.
I going to stream video from one Raspberry Pi to another(both of them has Raspbian). in the first Raspberry Pi I run the following command on terminal to stream video:
raspivid -t 999999 -w 1080 -h 720 -fps 25 -hf -b 2000000 -o - | \gst-launch-1.0 -v fdsrc ! h264parse ! rtph264pay config-interval=1 pt=96 \! gdppay ! tcpserversink host=serverIp port=5000

and on the second Raspberry Pi I run the following command on terminal to show streamed video:
gst-launch-1.0 -v tcpclientsrc host=serverIp port=5000 \! gdpdepay ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! videoconvert ! autovideosink sync=false
and it is working.
BUT, when I write a PyQt code(attached to this E-mail) to show streamed video on the second Raspberry Pi with a GUI, I get "SEGMENTATION FAULT".I read "dvbbasebin: fix possible crash by passing 64 bits for 64-bit queue property" (the bug report )
if this is the solution, can I just compile "gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad" and replace this new compiled with the old one that I installed with "apt-get" command?if not how can I compile the whole "gstreamer" and fix the patch?
thanks again