synchronize two rtsp streams from two sources

Pietro Bonfa' pietro_bonfa at yahoo.it
Tue Sep 8 09:45:26 PDT 2015

I did some preliminary tests and it looks like that was THE problem.

I will perform some more trials and keep you posted.

In the meantime, is there a way to obtain the client ip address from a
GstRTSPMedia so that I can sync the clock when constructing the
pipeline? I'm not sure gst_rtsp_media_get_address_pool () is what I need
and I could not find other possible functions.

Thanks,
Pietro