Gstreamer worked fine in terminal but get "segmentation fault" when Using with python

Mostafa Farzane farzanemostafa at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 01:20:38 PDT 2015

I use Gstreamer on Raspberry Pi. when I run gstreamer pipeline on terminal, It run Ok. but when I use Python to execute Gstreamer pipeline, It fail and get the "segmentation fault" error. but my python code worked fine on ubuntu.here is my pipeline:
gst-launch-1.0 -v tcpclientsrc host=serverIp port=5000 \
! gdpdepay ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! videoconvert ! autovideosink sync=false

thanks in advance,Mostafa Farzane