Playback audio on Mac OS X

doon don-prog at mail.ru
Tue Sep 29 12:11:37 PDT 2015

Thanks for the response!
I tried all 3 your pipelines and one extra with mpegaudioparse between
filesrc and the decoder(as you said), but they all have the same result:

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
ERROR: from element
/GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0/GstMpegAudioParse:mpegaudioparse0:
GStreamer encountered a general stream error.
Additional debug info:
gstbaseparse.c(3264): void gst_base_parse_loop(GstPad *) ():
/GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0/GstMpegAudioParse:mpegaudioparse0:
streaming stopped, reason not-negotiated
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

What could be the problem?
Cheers!