Audio and video in filesink

Antonella Cascitelli lenlen1982 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 03:10:31 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I'm trying to use a complex pipeline in python. Here there is the graph
that represents the pipeline [1]. To summarize I have two tee in order to
manage separately audio and video and, at the same time, do the streaming
to rtmpsink and the recording to filesink. In my application I am able to
stop/start more times the recorder during the streaming.
All works well, I have one a problem: in the saved videos the audio finishes
some seconds before the video. How can I resolve this issue?
Thanks

Antonella

[1]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_kNwjYgx-3vUTN2UHk3MXpTUUk/view?usp=sharing