gst_video_overlay_set_window_handle from GTK#

yannick inizan inizan.yannick at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 07:28:47 PST 2016

another sample with gtksink :

using System;

namespace toto
{
    class MainClass
    {
        public static void Main (string[] args)
        {
            Gst.Application.Init ();
            Gtk.Application.Init ();

            var playbin = Gst.ElementFactory.Make ("playbin", "bin");
            var gtksink = Gst.ElementFactory.Make ("gtksink", "sink");
            playbin ["video-sink"] = gtksink;
            playbin ["uri"] = "http://path/to/file";

            var win = new Gtk.Window ("Test");
            win.Realized += (object sender, EventArgs e) => {
                playbin.SetState(Gst.State.Playing);
            };
            win.Add ((Gtk.Widget)gtksink["widget"]);
            win.ShowAll ();
            Gtk.Application.Run ();
        }
    }