Gstreamer on creator Ci20

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Mon Jan 11 09:31:14 PST 2016

Le lundi 11 janvier 2016 à 02:12 -0800, Gofrane a écrit :
> How can I enable Gstreamer on creator Ci20 ?

It depends a lot on what configuration you will choose to use. If you
pick Android, you'll have to learn to use cerbero (our build system)
and add and debug a configuration for config/android-cross-mips.cbc as
it does not yet exist.

If you choose to use Debian, you will have the framework available,
though you will have to write new elements if you want any hardware
acceleration.

cheers,
Nicolas

p.s. being too generic over mailing list very often lead your messages
being ignored as answering properly is simply too much work.