[gst-embedded] Error : while cross compiling gstreamer

murugadoss v.murugadoss at gdatech.co.in
Tue Nov 18 16:50:42 PST 2008

hi,
I am cross compiling gstreamer package for arm board. Configure and make
are building fine and when i give make install, it display an error
message as
*-- Installing ./html/gstreamer.devhelp
    which: no gtkdoc-rebase in (/usr/bin:/bin)
     make[5]: *** [install-data-local] Error 1
     make[5]: Leaving directory
`/home/murugadoss/gstreamer/gstreamer-0.10.21/docs/gst'
     make[4]: *** [install-am] Error 2
*
can anyone say me how to remove this issue?

[ I have cross compiled the libraries and build is success.]

--
Regards,
V.Murugadoss