[gst-embedded] Is GStreamer X independent ?

learning gst learning_gst at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 23:55:03 PDT 2008

I read from the FAQ
A: Yes, we have no X dependency in any of our core modules. There are GStreamer applications that
run fine without any need for X. However, until our Linux Framebuffer or libsvga plugin is ready, you
will not be able to play videos without X. In the future, there will probably be lots of different output
plugins for video available.

I hope to know if your Linux Framebuffer or libsvga plugin is ready. I hope to use gstreamer without x server.

Thanks