[gst-embedded] A question about porting rtspsrc on the Intel CE3100

Yang Felix felixyang_tw at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 30 19:43:40 PDT 2009

 Hi Stefan:

     I do the instruct as you describe. I found there is no warn. I can find the rtsp on the output gst-inspect. Is any way I can debug it?

# GST_DEBUG="*:4" gst-inspect 2>debug.log
rtsp:  rtpdec: RTP Decoder
rtsp:  rtspsrc: RTSP packet receiver
matroska:  matroskamux: Matroska muxer
matroska:  matroskademux: Matroska demuxer
decodebin:  decodebin: Decoder Bin
ismd_utils:  ismd_soft_sink: Intel Streaming Media Driver Soft Sink
ismd_utils:  yv12_nv12_converter: YV12 to NV12 converter
ismd_utils:  ismd_ovssrc: Intel Streaming Media Driver OVS Source
playback:  playbin2: Player Bin 2
playback:  playbin: Player Bin
coreindexers:  memindex: A index that stores entries in memory
coreelements:  multiqueue: MultiQueue
coreelements:  typefind: TypeFind
coreelements:  tee: Tee pipe fitting
coreelements:  filesink: File Sink
coreelements:  queue: Queue
coreelements:  identity: Identity
coreelements:  filesrc: File Source
coreelements:  fdsink: Filedescriptor Sink
coreelements:  fdsrc: Filedescriptor Source
coreelements:  fakesink: Fake Sink
coreelements:  fakesrc: Fake Source
coreelements:  capsfilter: CapsFilter
apetag:  apedemux: APE tag demuxer
audioconvert:  audioconvert: Audio converter
quicktime:  rtpxqtdepay: RTP packet depayloader
quicktime:  qtdemux: QuickTime demuxer
ffmpegcolorspace:  ffmpegcolorspace: FFMPEG Colorspace converter
debug:  testsink: Test plugin
debug:  taginject: TagInject
debug:  progressreport: Progress report
debug:  navseek: Seek based on left-right arrows
debug:  rndbuffersize: Random buffer size
debug:  breakmydata: Break my data
ismd_plugin:  ismd_port_src:            Intel Streaming Media Driver (ISMD) Port Source Element
ismd_plugin:  ismd_recovery_clock_provider: Intel Streaming Media Driver (ISMD) recovery Clock Provider
ismd_plugin:  ismd_audio_decoder:       Intel Streaming Media Driver (ISMD) Hardware Audio Renderer Decoder
ismd_plugin:  ismd_audio_sink:          Intel Streaming Media Driver (ISMD) Hardware Audio Renderer Sink
ismd_plugin:  ismd_vidrend_sink:        Intel Streaming Media Driver (ISMD) Hardware Video Renderer Sink
ismd_plugin:  ismd_vidpproc:            Intel Streaming Media Driver (ISMD) Hardware Video Post-Processor
ismd_plugin:  ismd_vc1_viddec:          Intel Streaming Media Driver (ISMD) Hardware VC1 Video Decoder
ismd_plugin:  ismd_h264_viddec:         Intel Streaming Media Driver (ISMD) Hardware H.264 Video Decoder
ismd_plugin:  ismd_mpeg2_viddec:        Intel Streaming Media Driver (ISMD) Hardware MPEG-2 Video Decoder
ismd_plugin:  ismd_ps_demux:            Intel Streaming Media Driver (ISMD) Hardware Program Stream Demultiplexer
ismd_plugin:  ismd_ts_demux:            Intel Streaming Media Driver (ISMD) Hardware Transport Stream Demultiplexer
ismd_plugin:  ismd_clock_provider:      Intel Streaming Media Driver (ISMD) Clock Provider
ismd_plugin:  ismd_base_transform:      Intel Streaming Media Driver (ISMD) Base Transform Class
ismd_plugin:  ismd_element:             Intel Streaming Media Driver (ISMD) Base Element Class
avi:  avisubtitle: Avi subtitle parser
avi:  avimux: Avi muxer
avi:  avidemux: Avi demuxer
wavparse:  wavparse: WAV audio demuxer
app:  appsink: AppSink
app:  appsrc: AppSrc
id3demux:  id3demux: ID3 tag demuxer
queue2:  queue2: Queue
udp:  udpsrc: UDP packet receiver
udp:  dynudpsink: UDP packet sender
udp:  multiudpsink: UDP packet sender
udp:  udpsink: UDP packet sender
selector:  output-selector: Output selector
selector:  input-selector: Input selector
typefindfunctions: application/octet-stream: DS_Store
typefindfunctions: application/msword: doc
typefindfunctions: application/pdf: pdf
typefindfunctions: audio/x-nsf: nsf
typefindfunctions: video/vivo: viv
typefindfunctions: application/x-mmsh: no extensions
typefindfunctions: multipart/x-mixed-replace: no extensions
typefindfunctions: video/x-dirac: no extensions
typefindfunctions: application/x-ms-dos-executable: cpl, msstyles, scr, sys, ocx, exe, dll
typefindfunctions: application/x-ar: a
typefindfunctions: application/x-tar: tar
typefindfunctions: application/x-rar: rar
typefindfunctions: audio/x-wavpack-correction: wvc
typefindfunctions: audio/x-wavpack: wvp, wv
typefindfunctions: audio/x-spc: spc
typefindfunctions: adts_mpeg_stream: aac
typefindfunctions: application/x-executable: no extensions
typefindfunctions: text/x-cmml: no extensions
typefindfunctions: application/x-ogg-skeleton: no extensions
typefindfunctions: audio/x-celt: no extensions
typefindfunctions: audio/x-speex: no extensions
typefindfunctions: application/x-ogm-text: no extensions
typefindfunctions: application/x-ogm-audio: no extensions
typefindfunctions: application/x-ogm-video: no extensions
typefindfunctions: video/x-theora: no extensions
typefindfunctions: audio/x-vorbis: no extensions
typefindfunctions: audio/x-flac: flac
typefindfunctions: application/x-kate: no extensions
typefindfunctions: application/x-compress: Z
typefindfunctions: application/zip: zip
typefindfunctions: application/x-gzip: gz
typefindfunctions: application/x-bzip: bz2
typefindfunctions: image/x-sun-raster: ras
typefindfunctions: image/x-xpixmap: xpm
typefindfunctions: image/x-jng: jng
typefindfunctions: video/x-mng: mng
typefindfunctions: image/x-xcf: xcf
typefindfunctions: audio/x-sid: sid
typefindfunctions: audio/iLBC-sh: ilbc
typefindfunctions: audio/x-amr-wb-sh: amr
typefindfunctions: audio/x-amr-nb-sh: amr
typefindfunctions: video/x-dv: dif, dv
typefindfunctions: video/x-mve: mve
typefindfunctions: application/mxf: mxf
typefindfunctions: video/x-matroska: mka, mkv
typefindfunctions: image/tiff: tiff, tif
typefindfunctions: image/bmp: bmp
typefindfunctions: image/png: png
typefindfunctions: image/gif: gif
typefindfunctions: image/jpeg: jpeg, jpe, jpg
typefindfunctions: application/x-ape: ape
typefindfunctions: audio/x-shorten: shn
typefindfunctions: audio/x-w64: w64
typefindfunctions: audio/x-ircam: sf
typefindfunctions: audio/x-sds: sds
typefindfunctions: audio/x-voc: voc
typefindfunctions: audio/x-nist: nist
typefindfunctions: audio/x-paris: paf
typefindfunctions: audio/x-svx: svx, iff
typefindfunctions: audio/x-aiff: aifc, aif, aiff
typefindfunctions: audio/x-wav: wav
typefindfunctions: application/xml: xml
typefindfunctions: application/smil: smil
typefindfunctions: application/sdp: sdp
typefindfunctions: text/uri-list: ram
typefindfunctions: text/plain: txt
typefindfunctions: video/x-flv: flv
typefindfunctions: application/x-shockwave-flash: swfl, swf
typefindfunctions: application/x-pn-realaudio: rmvb, rm, ram, ra
typefindfunctions: application/vnd.rn-realmedia: rmvb, rm, ram, ra
typefindfunctions: text/html: html, htm
typefindfunctions: video/mj2: mj2
typefindfunctions: image/jp2: jp2
typefindfunctions: image/x-quicktime: qti, qtif, qif
typefindfunctions: video/quicktime: mov
typefindfunctions: application/x-3gp: 3gp
typefindfunctions: audio/x-m4a: m4a
typefindfunctions: video/x-nuv: nuv
typefindfunctions: video/x-h264: 264, x264, h264
typefindfunctions: video/mpeg4: m4v
typefindfunctions: video/mpeg-elementary: mpg, mpeg, mpv
typefindfunctions: application/ogg: ogm, ogg, anx
typefindfunctions: video/mpegts: ts
typefindfunctions: video/mpeg-sys: mpg, mpeg, mpe
typefindfunctions: audio/x-ac3: ac3
typefindfunctions: audio/mpeg: mpga, mp1, mp2, mp3
typefindfunctions: audio/x-mod: xm, ult, stx, stm, s3m, sam, okt, mtm, mod, med, it, imf, far, gdm, dsm, amf, 669
typefindfunctions: audio/x-ttafile: tta
typefindfunctions: application/x-apetag: wv, mpc, ape
typefindfunctions: application/x-id3v1: tta, flac, ogg, mpga, mp1, mp2, mp3
typefindfunctions: application/x-id3v2: tta, flac, ogg, mpga, mp1, mp2, mp3
typefindfunctions: video/x-fli: fli, flc
typefindfunctions: audio/midi: midi, mid
typefindfunctions: audio/x-imelody: imelody, ime, imy
typefindfunctions: video/x-vcd: dat
typefindfunctions: video/x-cdxa: dat
typefindfunctions: audio/qcelp: qcp
typefindfunctions: video/x-msvideo: avi
typefindfunctions: audio/x-au: snd, au
typefindfunctions: audio/x-musepack: mp+, mpp, mpc
typefindfunctions: video/x-ms-asf: wmv, wma, wm, asf
uridecodebin:  uridecodebin: URI Decoder
uridecodebin:  decodebin2: Decoder Bin
staticelements:  bin: Generic bin
staticelements:  pipeline: Pipeline object