[gst-embedded] Gstreamer cross compilation doubt

Niamathullah sharief armsharief at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 09:28:20 PST 2009

Thanks for your valuable information. Thanks a lot. I have an another doubt
what is this "WINCE_PATH is where i install the cross compiled
libraries/programs." mean?
whether you are telling about cross compiling libraries like libxml2,glib
etc..?or any other libraries?
if yes where we have to keep that libraries? and where is this "pkg-config:
file exist?i didnt hve any file like that?what is the content of that
file?from where i can get that file?please tell me

And the main thing is whether this gst-plugin base is required while
compiling this gstreamer i mean whether we have to use some libraries and
some codecs file whle compiling gstreamer?or both are seperate one?
Thank a lot in advance