[gst-embedded] to control tee plugin

sunwenmao sun.wenmao at furuno-dl.com
Mon Feb 9 19:38:35 PST 2009

Hi,

I want to modify the plugin-tee in gstreamer in some details! In the function
of the file gsttee.c in gstreamer-0.10.19:

static GstFlowReturn gst_tee_handle_buffer (GstTee * tee, GstBuffer * buffer)

 I plan to add two pads (src0 and src1)in order to control any one of them
to output datas!  So I write some codes as follows:

             if( strcmp(pad_name, "src0") == 0 )

                 ret = gst_tee_do_push (tee, pad, buffer); }

             else

                 ret = GST_FLOW_OK;  //do nothing

But when I input the instruction like this: gst-launch v4l2src ! tee name=t t.
! queue ! filesink location=./test1.yuv t. ! queue ! filesink location=./test2.yuv

in davinci DM6446, both of the two video files are empty! I don’t know the
reason and search for some information on Internet all the time, but no
results! So I really

want to know weather the tee plugin can control any one of the two pads
separately! Hope someone can help me!

Thanks very much!

Best Regards

SunWenmao from China