[gst-embedded] get the pipeline from a gst-rtsp-server

Mehta, Neel x0112149 at ti.com
Sun Jun 28 21:24:32 PDT 2009

Hi.

I used the usual syntax of a gst-rtsp-server as below. I wish to procure the pipeline (GstElement) from it. Can someone help me how to get it or another way around the below approach to have an access to the pipeline as well as successfully implementing the below syntax.

GstRTSPServer *server;
GstRTSPMediaFactory *factory;
GstRTSPMediaMapping *mapping;

server = gst_rtsp_server_new ();
factory = gst_rtsp_media_factory_new ();

gchar *string = NULL;
string = g_strdup_printf ("(appsrc is-live=TRUE name=source caps=\"%s\" ! rtpmp4vpay pt=96 name=pay0 )", video_caps);
gst_rtsp_media_factory_set_launch (factory, string);
g_free (string);

mapping = gst_rtsp_server_get_media_mapping (server);

gst_rtsp_media_mapping_add_factory (mapping, "/test", factory);

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Neel.