[gst-embedded] Question regarding gst-player-0.0.0

Tejas tejas at picus.in
Fri Jan 15 21:18:32 PST 2010

Hi Felipe,
	Nice to hear you back.  I am using angstrom demo image for beagle board and I downloaded it from following link.

http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/demo/beagleboard/

	This demo image contains X11 and all dependent libraries. When I use it I can get all Angstrom logo on my DVi o/p and I can run basic gstreamer tests to play video file by using ffmpeg Plugins. After that I have developed my own Plugins and implemented seeking for video Plugins. Same has been tested  well on gst-player on X86 linux system and I can easily build gst-player on fedora machine.

	When I compile my gstreamer Plugins with help of scratchbox, there is no problem, because it gets all gstreamer libraries. But I am stuck while compiling gst-player.

	Please show me direction how can I build gst-player for beagle board?

Thanks In Advance,
Tejas.