[gst-embedded] gst-ffmpeg cross compile problem

代坤娟 daisy0719 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 18:55:21 PDT 2010

Hi,
   i have some problem when i try to cross compile gst-ffmpeg for my arm
board, pls help me.

  i configure gst-ffmpeg as follows:

./configure CC=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc --build=i686-linux
--host=arm-none-linux-gnueabi --prefix=/usr/local/gstreamer
CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/gstreamer/include/ LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/gstreamer/lib

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/gstreamer/lib/pkgconfig
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/gstreamer/lib

but i get the error saying :

Configuring included FFmpeg instance with args --prefix=/usr/local/gstreamer
--disable-ffserver --disable-ffplay        --enable-postproc --enable-gpl
--enable-static --enable-shared     --disable-encoder=flac
--disable-decoder=cavs --disable-protocols --disable-devices
 --disable-network --disable-hwaccels --enable-cross-compile
--target-os=linux-gnueabi --arch=arm --cross-prefix=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-
--disable-ffmpeg
Unknown OS 'linux-gnueabi'.

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from SVN.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at mplayerhq.hu mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.err" produced by configure as this will help
solving the problem.
config.status: error: Failed to configure embedded FFmpeg tree

how should i configure  gst-ffmpeg , pls help me, thanks!

in addition, i want to know if i want to play video on my arm board, what
videosink i can use? when i use autovideosink , the message it displays as
follows:

[root at Real6410 /]# gst-launch filesrc
location=/usr/local/gstreamer/demo/S.avi !
 decodebin ! ffmpegcolorspace ! videoscale ! autovideosink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
WARNING: from element
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAutoVideoSink:autovideosink0: Resource not found.
Additional debug info:
gstautovideosink.c(320): gst_auto_video_sink_find_best ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAutoVideoSink:autovideosink0:
Failed to find a usable video sink
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0: A AVI
demuxer plugin is required to play this stream, but not installed.
Additional debug info:
gstdecodebin.c(986): close_pad_link ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0:
No decoder to handle media type 'video/x-msvideo'
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

Best regards

daisy