I get distorted/noise/hisses sound

Andy Wan 756363769 at qq.com
Wed Feb 1 01:51:30 PST 2012

Hi all:
   I'm porting the gstreamer to my amlogic arm board,
but after porting, use gst-launch to playback a ogg file for testing,
I get distorted/noise/hisses sound (use alsasink), but use aplay(alsa's utilities) to test a .wav file,
it work's fine, turned out to be alsa itself has no problem,

maybe it is set to the wrong output?
is there any configuration for gstreamer's elements for it?
and is there any config for alsa-lib?

it really confuse me for a long time, is there someone can help me?
 thx a lot.
 the amlogic board has some hardware codec, and I'm not use it yet