how to crate pipe if usb sound card support mp3 decoder when using gst-launch?

vishal kuba vkuba2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 06:37:28 PST 2013

Do You Mean to ask .... how do you Create a Gstreamer Pipeline using gst-launch ....

On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 10:32 AM, Diaz Soho <soho123.2012 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

If I use a USB sound card that has support mp3 decoder,
then how to crate pipe when I use gst-launch to play the mp3 audio file?
Since as my understanding,
gst-launch will output raw audio format for sound card,
when the effort of audio decode can be done by sound card,
can gst-launch be used for playing mp3 audio file?

thanks!