Gstreamer for DVD's subtitle

洪明 18818251224 at 163.com
Sun Mar 22 03:17:46 PDT 2015

Hi guys,
we can play the DVD  by QT + gstreamer,but there's no subtitle when playing.
Using the command line: gst-launch-1.0 playbin uri=dvd://current-text=1
subtitle can be seen with the video and everything is ok.
When we change the gst code  :int flags = GST_PLAY_FLAG_VIDEO | GST_PLAY_FLAG_AUDIO with
int flags = GST_PLAY_FLAG_VIDEO | GST_PLAY_FLAG_AUDIO |GST_PLAY_FLAG_TEXT;

The screen is dazzling. I'm a new Gstreamer learner and I wonder how to get the subtitle . Pls give me some ideas .
Thanks a lot!