Dynamic PNG file replacement

Leon Pollak leon.pollak at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:00:30 UTC 2022

Hi, Tim-Philipp.
Thank you for your time.
I checked the gdkpixbufoverlay - here is what is written in the manual:
"Changing the image at runtime is currently not supported."
And this is exactly what I need...:-)
Changing videomixer to compositor is the nice idea, I will do this, but it
doesn't solve the main problem - dynamic change of the OSD picture.
Thank you.