[Gstreamer-openmax] synchronising GST and OMX states

Frederik Vernelen frederik.vernelen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 05:51:45 PDT 2008

Hello,

My apologies for the many changes at once, but quite a few were needed to
enable tunneling.
I'll commit patches in small increments from now on.

In respons to your questions:

   * Can the GOmxPadData be included in the GOmxPort?

-> It can, depending on how you see the GOmxPort: does it contains all data
related to a GstPad, or does it contain all data of to the OMX Port that is
related to a GstPad?

     * The GOMX-Core-Pointer should be a function call instead, perhaps
       even an interface, check GstXOverlay[1]

-> I'm sorry, I'm not so familiar with all of the gst functions yet, but how
would you export this function pointer to another gstelement?

Wkr,
 Frederik