[Gstreamer-openmax] how to connect omx_mpeg4dec to colorconvert and video sink?

haomiao ye haomiaoye at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 19:32:38 PDT 2008

hi,

I have a problem, I try to use  gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=./1.mp4 !
qtdemux ! omx_mpeg4dec ! ffmpegcolorspace ! videoscale ! ximagesink
to play an mp4 file, but it report errors get_buffer() failed (-1, 0, 0
(nil))   picture size invaild.
I am afraid that omx plugins will not preroll data before playing, so maybe
it can not work with other plugins

I want to know if we can use ffmpegcolorspace to connet with omx_mpeg4dec,
and is there other omx plugins I can use to play mp4 video.

Thank you very much!