[Gstreamer-openmax] Regarding GStreamer-OpenMax Layer

sriram murthy sriram482 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 23:14:34 PST 2008

Hi Felipe,
         Thanks for your gst-launch-0.10 suggestion. Now i am able to render
my sink component also with this tool, and able to play audio from my sound
card.

I have few questions here.

1. Why same sink component i am unable to load from Totem Player application
?
    Is it because of application or gst_openmax layer.

2. gst-launch-0.10 is command line tool. with this i am not able to debug
the Gst_Openmax layer and my IL layer.
   Is there any other tool available from sources ..?

3. Is there any openmax component for muxer, demuxer, clock kind of elements
?

--
Thanks & Regards
Sriramamurti Kommanapalli