[Gstreamer-openmax] Regarding GStreamer-OpenMax Layer

sriram murthy sriram482 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 04:52:24 PST 2008

> > Hi Felipe,
> >          Thanks for your gst-launch-0.10 suggestion. Now i am able to
> render
> > my sink component also with this tool, and able to play audio from my
> sound
> > card.
> >
> > I have few questions here.
> >
> > 1. Why same sink component i am unable to load from Totem Player
> application
> > ?
> >     Is it because of application or gst_openmax layer.
>
> Totem works fine with omx elements too.

*     Sorry for repeatedly asking the same question. But still i am not able
to understand why totem and Playbin (i am
     providingPULGIN_PATH) tools are not loading my sink element. Because
same thing is happening from gst-launch-0.10
     tool , why  not from other two ?
      If you any idea please reply ....
*

--