[Gstreamer-openmax] Support for Tunneling architecture

ashray arya ashray5 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 20:03:31 PST 2008

Felipe,
Is there any plan to add support for the tunneling architecture to GST-Openmax? In the Tunneling architecture, since there is no sink, GST_MESSAGE_EOS is not generated. Thefore the application, for example, Totem, would not know when to change the state to stop. I was thinking maybe we can generate a GST_MESSAGE_EOS when we receive and EOS event from the OMX component? So that would be in gstomx_util.c, however we do need a way to check if tunneled or non-tunneled mode is being used.

Thanks,
Ashraya