[Gstreamer-openmax] synchronising GST and OMX states

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at nokia.com
Mon May 12 05:45:22 PDT 2008

Hi Frederik,

Sorry for the late reply.

On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 14:51 +0200, ext Frederik Vernelen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My apologies for the many changes at once, but quite a few were needed
> to enable tunneling.
> I'll commit patches in small increments from now on.
>
> In respons to your questions:
>
>    * Can the GOmxPadData be included in the GOmxPort?
> -> It can, depending on how you see the GOmxPort: does it contains all
> data related to a GstPad, or does it contain all data of to the OMX
> Port that is related to a GstPad?

It's related to the OMX Port.

>      * The GOMX-Core-Pointer should be a function call instead,
> perhaps
>        even an interface, check GstXOverlay[1]
>
> -> I'm sorry, I'm not so familiar with all of the gst functions yet,
> but how would you export this function pointer to another gstelement?

I'm not too familiar with GObject interfaces, but I think you need to
include the header files of the particular interface.

How is the patch split going? I can setup a git branch where we could
start merging the patches.

Also, we can discuss these issues more dynamically on IRC
(irc.freenode.net #openmax). You can try http://mibbit.com/

Best regards.

--
Felipe Contreras