[Gstreamer-openmax] problem playing h264 mp4 file, missing header data

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 11:13:19 PST 2008

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 8:32 PM, jayasena s <jaisena at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I am able to play m4v and .h264 files with gst-openmax and bellagio openmax
> IL, but having problem playing h264 mp4 file. I found that gst-openmax
> passes demuxed raw video and audio frame streams to the bellagio openmax IL,
> but not the header data required for decoding. Also I found that config data
> is passed to the gst-openmax from qtdemux, but gst-openmax somehow is not
> passing the header data to the bellagio openmax IL. I would like to know
> why header data is not passed to the bellagio openmax IL. Whether
> gst-openmax is going to fix this problem in future release.

I forgot to push this change, I just did it.

However, gst-openmax is using the 0x80 flag that is going to be used
for this codec data in OpenMAX IL 1.1.2.

I think Bellagio should be updated to use this new method instead of
the custom "OMX.ST.index.config.videoextradata".

Cheers.

--
Felipe Contreras