[Gstreamer-openmax] problem playing h264 mp4 file, missing header data

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 06:29:35 PST 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 5:10 AM, jayasena s <jaisena at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi manish,
>  I tried earlier the same solution as suggested by you. I worked for me. I
> want this changes to go into gst-openmax.

I can integrated the changes in gst-openmax, however they are specific
for Bellagio, and gst-openmax should support multiple implementations.

TI uses the CODECCONFIG flag, so I need to modify the code for TI.
Also, when OpenMAX IL 1.1.2 is released, Bellagio should update the
code to use CODECCONFIG instead of their custom config.

Bellagio guys: any input on this?

--
Felipe Contreras