[Gstreamer-openmax] File not playing with Playbin...

kommanapalli srirammurthy sriram482 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 14 04:12:43 PDT 2009

Hi Felipe,

With Playbin2 i am getting status like playbin only.

Any way i am posted same question in gstreamer-devel mailing list. But there i am not getting any response. And Some how my filter is dealing with openMax integration with gstreamer thats why i posted here...

 Thanks & Regards

Sriramamurti Kommanapalli