[Gstreamer-openmax] File not playing with Playbin...

kommanapalli srirammurthy sriram482 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 20 02:03:23 PDT 2009

Hi Stefan,

Sorry for late reply ..

* Do the plugins have a rank>0. Otherwise playbin or playbin2 are not
considering them.
* Make sure there are no elements with same or higher rank on the system
where you test
* Make sure that your demux gets choosen. Does it have the right
template caps set on its sink-pad?

Yes. I am taking care of above all .. Filter rank more than 256 and Caps i giving as accept ANY..
and my filter is choosed by chain.

some people replayed that with this architecture (means single filter) i can't able to test with Play-bin. For that reason i am implemented dummy decoders and Sink elements with high priority ranks.
But still i am getting response like previous ...
My final goal is to test my filters with Totem or any gstreamer application.For that what else i should have in my filter chain..

Please help resolve this issue..

 Thanks & Regards

Sriramamurti Kommanapalli

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/