[Gstreamer-openmax] Fwd: View this page "Port all packages step by step"

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:43:11 PDT 2009

Hi,

I've taken your patch and I've put it in a new branch in github. I
took a quick look and it seems it will require quite a bit of effort
before this can be merged, bit doesn't look bad :)

First I want to start minimizing the changes and I already started
with the aacdec, can you take a look and see if you can do the same
for the other components?

A few comments:

Remove BUILD_WITH_ANDROID, for now this branch should be only for
Android. Once it's clean we can start merging the stuff that can be
shared by all the omx implementations and then rebase on top of the
latest master.

Can we remove the extra debugging stuff like "Enter" and "Leave"? Once
the android branch is merged we can think on adding them back.

Also, is it possible for you to use the branch I just setup? Or a fork
of it? That way we can verify that there are no regressions in the
process.

http://github.com/felipec/gst-openmax/commits/android

Cheers.

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 5:26 PM, Prajnashi S <prajnashi at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]