[Gstreamer-openmax] Want to integrate video codec library with the help of gst-openmax and gstreamer for beagleboard

Tejas Bhanabhagavanwala tejas at oriolesoftware.com
Sat Oct 31 00:24:26 PDT 2009

Hello All,
             I am involved in the reasearch programme for my company. I would like to decode .mp4 which contains video container as .h264 and .mpeg4 on beagle board. I do not want to use opensource ffmeg codecs, instead we have developed own video codec library and have our own apis for the same. I have cross compiled gstreamer with the help of sbox2 for beagle board. Now i want to integrate our codec library to openmax and gstreamer. But i am not getting much details. Can anyone help me out into my research project?
            Waiting for your kind response.

NOTE ::  We are not using hardware(DSP) for decoding of streame, instead we have our own video codec which is software based.

Thanks In Advance,
Tejas.