[Gstreamer-openmax] Support for hardware codecs

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 07:37:24 PST 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 5:29 PM, Clark, Rob <rob at ti.com> wrote:
> That said, I don't mind doing something like a simple ini file syntax or some other similar syntax.  Especially if the preference is to reduce dependency on libxml2.  But if the dependency would be there anyways, might as well reuse it.

I don't think there's any need for a complicated structure, so XML is
overkill, specially if some systems don't have libxml2. Moreover I
would like the file to be human readable; some people might like to
modify it (for testing purposes or whatever).

Personally I would write a simpler parser, but if anyone has better
ideas/patches, I'm open for them.

Cheers.

--
Felipe Contreras