[Gstreamer-openmax] AV Sync with Gst-OpenMax pluggin

Tejas tejas at picus.in
Tue Feb 23 22:47:58 PST 2010

Hello All,
	I would like to explain steps followed by me.

1.	Boot argument is as followed.
	" setenv bootargs 'console=ttyS2,115200n8 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rw
rootwait omapfb.mode=dvi:1280x720MR-32 at 60 vram=12M omapfb.vram=0:2M,1:4M' "
2.	let system boot properly.
3.	open totem media player and make it full screen.
4.	open video conetent of size 640x480. And its playback is perfect.
5.	During the playback of video file, if I restore down the fullscreen,
there is no frame is displayed instead only blue screen, instead playback is
continue. And I am getting following error on my hyperterminal

	" [  160.292694] omapdss MANAGER error: dispc_setup_plane failed for
ovl 1"

	The totem movie player which is in my image is of version 2.24.2 and
it is not having playbin2.

	Please try to help me to resolve this issue.

-Tejas.