Errors while compiling omx-0.9.1

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Fri Jan 16 02:18:12 PST 2015

On Fr, 2015-01-02 at 09:47 +0200, Alexander Dathskovsky wrote:
> Hello everyone
> I’m trying to compile the Bellagio package 0.9.1 and i recive the following
> error:
>

> omx_audiodec_component.c:472:73: error: 'SAMPLE_FMT_S32' undeclared (first
> use in this function)
>      else
> if(omx_audiodec_component_Private->avCodecContext->sample_fmt==SAMPLE_FMT_S32)
>

> any help will be appreciated

This is unrelated to GStreamer and gst-omx, please ask the Bellagio
developers for help: http://omxil.sourceforge.net/

Also it's generally not useful to use Bellagio as it only provides
software based codecs, and instead of using those via gst-omx it would
be better to use the native GStreamer elements for those software
codecs. Apart from that Bellagio did not follow the OpenMAX IL spec very
closely last time I tried it.