initial support for video devices and printer ports

Kay Sievers kay.sievers at vrfy.org
Tue Aug 31 14:46:53 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 21:01 +0200, Kay Sievers wrote:
> Attached is a patch to add:
>
> Support for v4l devices:
>   http://vrfy.org/projects/hal/v4l.png
>   o it supports v4l and v4l2
>     (the v4l2 headers are missing on Fedora, so I copied the one struct in)
>   o we need to define the capabilities ,it's just "video.FIXME" now

Here are basic properties instead of FIXME:

  /* set defaults */
  hal_device_property_set_bool (d, "video.can_capture", FALSE);
  hal_device_property_set_bool (d, "video.can_output", FALSE);
  hal_device_property_set_bool (d, "video.has_tuner", FALSE);
  hal_device_property_set_bool (d, "video.has_audio", FALSE);
  hal_device_property_set_int (d, "video.video_channel_count", 0);
  hal_device_property_set_int (d, "video.audio_channel_count", 0);
  hal_device_property_set_string (d, "video.version", "");

Thanks,
Kay