persistent property store - first try

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Sun Jun 20 06:30:28 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 19:11 +0200, Kay Sievers wrote:
> Here are a few fixes:
>   o use (LOCALSTATEDIR "/lib/hal")
>
>   o switched hal_property_set_persistence () to:
>     hal_property_set_attribute (HalProperty *prop, enum property_attribute attr, gboolean val)
>     hal_property_get_attribute (HalProperty *prop, enum property_attribute attr)
>
>     (readonly and callout attributes are not handled by now)
>
>   o fixed wrong use of g__return_if_fail ()

Hi, I've finally committed this with the change that it's by default
persistent storage isn't enabled, but this can be changed in /etc/hal/
hald.conf - for more details see the ChangeLog. I want to fix a few
things before proceeding with the plan here

 http://freedesktop.org/pipermail/hal/2004-June/000388.html

that I outlined a few weeks back.

Much Thanks,
David