Hal+Mono

Owen Fraser-Green owen at discobabe.net
Sat May 15 14:34:22 PDT 2004

Hi,

After a little delay obtaining CVS access I've finally imported the
hal-sharp module. It requires near-CVS dbus (including mono bindings)
and HAL.

I've also packaged it as an RPM along with up-to-date D-BUS packages at
http://freedesktop.org/~ow3n/

I'll throw in some examples when I get time next week.

Cheers,
Owen