[RFC, patch] Toshiba LCD support, now also sony, panasonic, asus and ibm

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Wed Aug 31 08:19:49 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 15:19 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> >  org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.LCDPanel
>
> What about something more generic?
>
> org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Display

Again, I don't think I know half of the things to put in here to cover
e.g. how your can configure a CRT monitor. Suggest to just use
org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.LCDDisplay to start with. We can always
shuffle things around. I mean, it's pointless to build an abstraction
for something we can't implement in a sane way yet :-)

    David