Problem: Cannot connect to Acpid

Fabian Zeindl fabian at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Dec 28 09:46:04 PST 2005

Ikke wrote:
 > $ sudo /usr/sbin/lsof /proc/acpi/event

...return nothings for me

> COMMAND  PID USER   FD   TYPE DEVICE SIZE       NODE NAME
> acpid   8741 root    3r   REG    0,3    0 4026532085 /proc/acpi/event
>
> Sure you havent got acpid installed?

Yes.

fabian

--
... On his long walk home, he came up with the four maxims that have
guided his life: most people are fools, most authority is malignant,

          - Biography of Ted Nelson

I prefer signed/encrypted Mail (even if I can't write it myself at
the moment due to OpenWebMail deficiencies):
Fingerprint: CFE8 38A7 0BC4 3CB0 E454  FA8D 04F9 B3B6 E02D 25BA