cvs build broken

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Fri Feb 4 07:18:46 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 09:30 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> I guess you are aware of this, but just in case:

Yup, there was a bug about it.

> cvs HEAD of hal does not build against cvs HEAD of dbus now, which is
> breaking the GNOME cvs build with jhbuild. Is there a particular branch
> of dbus or hal that we should be using?

I guess that GNOME 2.10 should use d-bus 0.23 and hal 0.4.x (the
branch name is hal_0_4_stable_branch; tip of branch builds should
be fine). Any chance you can fix jhbuild to use this?

My plan to port gnome-vfs and gnome-volume-manager over to use the
new hal and d-bus for Fedora Core 4 (which is out in May or something),
and push those patches into HEAD in GNOME CVS once those modules are
branched.

Cheers,
David