hal 0.4.5 "It's going to go 100% failure in 72 hours." released

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Wed Jan 12 14:33:39 PST 2005

Another week, another HAL release :-). Download from

Changes from 0.4.4:

 - Check for popt and only build fstab-sync if enabled (Joe Shaw)
 - Also check IDE floppies whether they are Zip drives (me)
 - Swap label detection (Kay Sievers)
 - Fix up handling of callouts; fixes issue (on x86_64) with devices
   being added before the callouts complete (me)
 - Fix issue with SVD for ISO9660 (foser, Leon Breedt, Kay Sievers)
 - Fix bug with vfat label reading (Kay Sievers, Fredrik Nilsson, Joeny)

Now to look at some stuff on HEAD :-)

hal mailing list
hal at lists.freedesktop.org