storage icon name

karllinuxtest.relton at ntlworld.com karllinuxtest.relton at ntlworld.com
Fri Jul 8 01:12:29 PDT 2005

> gnome-vfs should still support the storage.icon.drive and
> storage.icon.volume properties and use those icons. The fact that
> gnome-vfs HEAD doesn't is just an oversight from me in the latest patch
> I submitted. I'll fix this soon.
>
> Thanks,
> David

Thats great! Looks like we keep the best of all worlds, so
I'm happy. And my wife will be happy to keep seeing the
icon of her camera appear too ...!

Many thanks for the work of you & your co-contributors
to hal. The combo of dbus/hal and the 'desktop-goodies'
that it facilitates must surely be the best thing that has
happened to the Linux desktop space in the past year.

Karl