Feature requests for hal battery backend.

Ryan Lortie desrt at desrt.ca
Sat Jul 30 13:53:58 PDT 2005

Le samedi 30 juillet 2005 à 21:09 +0100, Richard Hughes a écrit :
> On Sat, 2005-07-30 at 16:07 -0400, Ryan Lortie wrote:
> > > Ryan, could you try this for me please.
> > No.  No ACPI laptop. :/
>
> OOps. sorry, forgot.
>
> But it looks good in theory?
>
> Richard.

in the schemas:

"The current level of charge which the device can hold." should read
"The current level of charge which the device is holding."

And

* We don't need these internally but might as well publish for apps

This is untrue since you then proceed to use them to do the rate
calculation.

Other than these trivial issues it looks like you've just about hit it
spot-on.

Now all that remains to be done is the hard part :)

Thanks.