Soundcard Patch (was:(no subject))

Richard Hughes richard at hughsie.com
Tue Mar 1 13:38:20 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 16:01 -0500, David Zeuthen wrote:
>Looks good.

Quality!

>HTML mails, broken threading and no subject is considered worse by most
>people though :-) - Why don't you just subscribe to the mailing list and
>use Evolution instead?

I hate Outlook 2003 Webmail!
I've got Evolution to work in the end by clearing my gmane cache. Which
was fun adding back all my subscriptions. I subscribe to lots of
newsgroups and gmane seems the only way I can manage them.

>I've committed this and I've changed the ChangeLog entry to somewhat
>adhere to
 http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/html_node/Change-Logs.html

Okay, I'll read and understood.

Thanks for all your help David.