Rate guessing code

Søren Hansen sh at linux2go.dk
Fri Nov 4 00:29:17 PST 2005

fre, 04 11 2005 kl. 00:47 -0500, skrev David Zeuthen:
> Now, I wonder if using even a higher-order method would be useful?

I thought about that. I'm however reluctant to take more than the two
previous measurements into account. Traditionally the remaining time
estimate says how long you'll be able to run with the current load, not
the average load over the last x minutes.

> > I have not been blessed with a CVS account, so if you'd do the honours,
> > that'd be great.
> Mange tak :-) -

Heh. :-)

> btw, if you plan on sending more patches it might make
> sense to get a fd.o CVS account - there's a simple process to follow for
> obtaining the account here
>  http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/AccountRequests

Done. It's all up to you now. :-)

--
| Søren Hansen    | Linux2Go                  | http://Linux2Go.dk/ |
| Seniorkonsulent | Lindholmsvej 42, 2. TH    | +45 46 90 26 42     |